14950 W. 86th St.
Lenexa, KS 66215
We are currently looking for an Interior Designer.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spaces, Inc. – Lenexa, KS
Spaces, is looking for an Interior Designer preferably with a commercial design background who can strategize and collaborate with team members to develop high-quality, innovative interior design solutions that meet our clients’ vision, timelines and budget. You will complete full interior design drawings through all phases of the project design process with a focus on conceptual design, programming, space planning, documentation, and selection of materials and finishes. That means you will be expected to create viable, insightful, creative, efficient, high-quality space plans; drawing sets that are comprehensive, complete and accurate; finish schemes and product recommendations that are innovative and cohesive. The Interior Designer will prepare AutoCAD drawings, visual renderings, edit specifications, and conceptual estimates for interior work.
At Spaces, you will be able to grow your interior design career with a dealership that has been described by our team as collaborative, creative, flexible, welcoming, dynamic, rewarding, happy and fun.
You must have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture and enough experience to be able to achieve the results listed above. You will need strong design judgment, graphic and visualization skills, programming and conceptualization skills, combined with the technical skills (AutoCAD, MS Office, etc.)
- Prepares designs, quantity calculations, designs, schematic drawings, and final working drawings for interiors of commercial facilities.
- Researches, develops, and selects color, finish, and materials.
- Responsible for recommending new ideas, formulas and methods.
- Leads construction administration activities through site visits and review of schedules with sales team.
- Responsible for maintaining conformance with building standards, established architectural practices, and applicable building codes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Interior Design specifications, calculations, industry standards as well as visual, written and oral skills.
- Expert in the use of computers for making architectural drawings, calculations and 3-D visual simulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of architectural principles and theory associated with project design and construction document production.
- Location: 14950 West 86th St. Lenexa, KS 66215
- Must live in Kansas City, MO or Kansas City, KS
- Position Title: Interior Designer
- Company Name: Spaces, Inc.
- Job Function: Commercial Design
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Min Education: BA Interior Design
- Min Experience: College Graduate
- Required Travel: minimal