Spaces is a home away from home place to work. It’s a place where having fun and engaging with your peers while you work hard is encouraged. We are a business family giving opportunity to those with a passion for beautifully designed and finely engineered products a place to express their talents. Our daily purpose is to provide the ultimate customer experience to our most important assets, our customers. Engaging with new clients and challenging ourselves to creating their perfect work environment is our daily inspiration! Keeping the workspace change as seamless and simple as possible is our everyday commitment!”
– TRISHA ALLENBRAND –
Spaces is looking for an Interior Design Intern!
Spaces, is looking for an Interior Design Intern preferably in the process of earning their Associate’s or Bachelor’s in Interior Design or Interior Architecture. This person will be asked to strategize and collaborate with team members to develop high-quality, innovative interior design solutions that meet our clients’ vision, timelines and budget. They will contribute to interior design drawings through all phases of the project design process with a focus on conceptual design, programming, space planning, documentation, and selection of materials and finishes. This means they will be expected to create viable, insightful, creative, efficient, high-quality space plans; drawing sets that are comprehensive, complete and accurate; finish schemes and product recommendations that are innovative and cohesive. The Interior Design Intern will prepare AutoCAD drawings, visual renderings, edit specifications, and conceptual estimates for interior work under the supervision of a Senior Designer.
You must have or are working towards an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture. You will need strong design judgment, graphic and visualization skills, programming and conceptualization skills, combined with the technical skills (AutoCAD, MS Office, etc.)
• Prepares designs, quantity calculations, schematic drawings, and final working drawings for interiors of commercial facilities under supervision of a Senior Designer.
• Researches, develops, and selects color, finish, and materials.
• Attends site visits when necessary
• Responsible for maintaining conformance with building standards, established architectural practices, and
applicable building codes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of architectural principles and theory associated with project design and construction
• Location: 14950 West 86th St. Lenexa, KS 66215
• Must Be Able to Work in Office
• Position Title: Interior Design Intern
• Company Name: Spaces, Inc.
• Job Function: Commercial Design
• Job Type: Full-Time or Part Time
• Required Travel: Minimal
If you are interested in this Internship please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org